* Fill out a survey prior to your appointment gives me a better understanding of your medical history and preference ahead of time, thus allows me to determine the most appropriate methods to provide the best possible session.
* Stop by half an hour ealier for a hot tub or steam room at the athletic club location before your full body massage. The warm/hot temp helps your blood circulates more, thus prepares your muscles for a maximum relaxation result. By the way, you don't have to be a member to use the hot tub and steam room, just mention you have an appointment with me.
* If you are getting or having a fever, please kindly call in to reschedule your appointment at your soonest convenient, because massage will probably helps spread any virus to other parts of your body where they may be vulnerable.
Oassaionally, your session may be slightly longer for various reasons (e.g.: the amount of your knots...etc.). Therefore, if you are expecting to be some place after the session, it will be a good idea to add 15 minutes to your appointment time so you do not have to rush out afterward, which defeats the purpose of getting a massage.
* Bring along a jacket/scarf that can shield your neck and/or belly from getting any cold wind or temperature after the session, which may slow down the blood circulation in your body, and possibly causing tension to your muscles again. For the same reason, avoid cold beverages afterward.
* Always do stretching prior AND after your exercise. It helps warm up your muscles for your workout and prevent cramping after. I have said it many times to my clients, "If everyone starts doing stretching more often, massage therapists would be out of business." (someone overheards G said, "Thank Goodness that is not the case...")
* Your feed back after each session is encourage, regardless of how brutally honest it may be.As my colleague, Cristina Slaughter has taught me, "It is a work in process as is all in life."
* Please be considerate and make your cancelation 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This will prevent other from missing out a chance to receive the benefit of massage therapy, and more importantly, you can avoid a whopping 75% late cancelation fees. Should you be late for your appointment, I will do my best to make up the lost time as long as there is no client scheduled immediate after.